Where we meet

Enderby Lodge meet at the Provincial Headquarters, situated at Number 80, London Road, Leicester. We are very lucky to have such a prestigious building, which is home to four lodge rooms, excellent dining facilities and an impressive library and museum. Whilst Freemasonry in Leicester dates back many years, the building we now call home had its first foundation stone laid in 1909, with the building being consecrated by the Pro Grand Master, Lord Ampthill, in April 1910. 

In the Museum can be seen a fine collection of Masonic Aprons and certificates which go back to the early eighteenth century. They include items of regalia once worn by Frederick Augustus, Duke of York and Albany 1763 – 1827, as well as some of the earliest membership and clearance certificates to be found in England. In addition to regalia associated with Craft Masonry there is a collection of items belonging to many other orders of Freemasonry linked with the Province.

The Enderby Lodge meets at Freemasons’ Hall, 80 London Road, Leicester LE2 0RA on the fourth Tuesday evening each month from October to April.  Our meetings generally start at 5.45 p.m. and are normally held in the Holmes Lodge Room at Freemasons’ Hall, which is deemed one of the finest outside of London.

Above: Photo gallery of Freemasons Hall, London Road, Leicester.  The meeting place of our Lodge and many other Leicester Lodges.  Depicted here are the four lodge rooms along with their ornate furnishings and decor. 

Above: The Library & Museum at Freemasons Hall, London Road, Leicester.
Shopping Basket